Magic Places Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
From Turkey to Guatemala, from Egypt to Myanmar, and beyond, this 2006 calendar travels the globe in search of power spots where sacred structures have enhanced the human communion with other realms. Natural and man-made places that seem to exert extraordinary influence on mind and soul are the subject of this beautiful calendar. Photography by Wolfgang Kaehler.
Places featured include:
- Wat Mahathat Temple, Thailand
- Angkor Wat Temple, Cambodia
- Zenkoji Temple, Nagano, Japan
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple, Thailand
- Tirtha Empul Temple, Indonesia
- Temple of Khnum at Esna, Egypt
- Lakshmana Temple, Khajuraho, India
- Moai statues, Rapa Nui (Easter Island)
- Suleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
- Temple of the Giant Jaguar, Tikal, Guatemala
- Thap Ba, Vietnam
- Temple of the Buddha's Tooth, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Statue of Buddha, Ananda Temple, Pagan, Myanmar This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.