Wild & Scenic Ontario Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
With wondrous forests, wide rivers, lush countryside, abundant wildlife, and the grandeur of Niagara Falls, Ontario's landscape is impressive and memorable. Canada's second largest province boasts over a quarter million lakes. It makes sense, then, that Ontario means "beautiful waters" in Iroquois. Explore these sparkling waters in this 2006 Wild and Scenic Ontario wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- Niagara Falls
- Lake of the Woods
- Lake Erie
- Inglis Falls, Grey Sauble Conservation Authority
- Lang Lake
- Georgian Bay, Killarney Provincial Park
- Algonquin Provincial Park
- Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Simon Lake
- Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Nine Mile Light, Simcoe Island This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.