Minneapolis / St. Paul Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Cold winters and tall buildings are the first impressions of most people when they arrive in the Twin Cities, but after digging deeper, one discovers that there is much more to Minneapolis and St. Paul. Friendly people, excellent theater, and a celebrated music scene are also an integral part of these cities. If the winter weather is uncomfortable, no problem. Miles of glass-enclosed skyways connect buildings to other buildings and attractions. And there's always world-class shopping at the "Mall of America." Then the summer offers an endless series of exciting festivals. This 2006 Minneapolis & St. Paul calendar celebrates two very cool cities. Photography by Greg Ryan & Sally Beyer.
Locations featured include:
- Como Park, St. Paul
- Historical Grain Belt Beer Building, Minneapolis
- Salem Kirche, Inver Grove Heights
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Marina at White Bear Lake
- Mill City Museum, Minneapolis
- Wells Fargo Center, Minneapolis
- Pavilion on Lake Harriet
- Marjorie McNeeley Conservatory, St. Paul
- Wabasha Street Bridge, St. Paul This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.