Wild & Scenic Connecticut Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Covered bridges, hilly countryside, brilliant forests, and spring wildflowers all create the New England charm of Connecticut. On a quiet, relaxed retreat to one of this beautiful state's many secluded brooks and ponds, one can hardly believe just how close the hustle and bustle of the city is. Venture out into Wild & Scenic Connecticut with this stunning 2006 wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- Pine Island Bay, Groton
- Five Mile Point Lighthouse
- Bantam Lake
- Watch Rock Nature Preserve
- Trout Brook Valley Preserve
- Uncas Lake, Nehantic State Forest
- Seaport of Mystic
- Kent Falls State Park
- Aspetuck River
- Sandy Brook, Colebrook This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.