Wild & Scenic Indiana Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
The Hoosier State has millions of acres of natural, untouched beauty. Brown County, hilly and rural, is stunning during autumn when the leaves of its trees turn to red, yellow, and orange. From the sand dune beaches on the shores of Lake Michigan to the gracefully swaying grasses of Sullivan County, wondrous sights in Indiana are plentiful and diverse. Enjoy the scenic serenity of Indiana with the exquisite photography in this 2006 wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- Big Oaks National Wildlife Refuge
- Yellow Birch Ravine Nature Preserve
- Fox Island County Park
- Big Pine Creek
- Loblolly Marsh Wetland Preserve
- Indiana Dune State Park
- Pigeon River Fish and Wildlife Area
- Starve Hollow Lake
- Davis-Purdue Agricultural Center Forest
- Jackson State Forest This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.