Wild & Scenic Iowa Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
With some of the richest topsoil in North America, much of Iowa lies in a cradle between the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers. There is never a shortage of new, beautiful surprises to behold in the Hawkeye State. Calm, cool creeks meander across the prairie. Throngs of wildlife hide among silver maples in the forest. Secluded springs well up to form waterfalls. Celebrate four distinct seasons in Wild and Scenic Iowa with this 2006 wall calendar. Photography by Clint Farlinger.
Locations featured include:
- Wildcat Den State Park
- Freda Haffner Kettlehole State Preserve
- Morse Lake Wildlife Management Area
- Woodman Hollow State Preserve
- Cheever Lake State Preserve
- Five Ridge Prairie
- Blue Lake Wildlife Management Area
- Big Sioux River
- Indian Slough Wildlife Area
- Effigy Mounds National Monument This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.