Wild & Scenic Missouri Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
The home state of one of America's most popular writers, Mark Twain, Missouri features an impressive landscape of thriving wetlands, colorful prairies, winding rivers, and more than one thousand caves. From its lush, sheltering forests to its cool, clear streams, Missouri is a place that encourages peaceful contemplation. Missouri's natural surroundings impart a tranquility that is impossible to leave behind. Enjoy the serenity of Wild and Scenic Missouri in this 2006 wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Tower Rock Natural Area
- Pelican Island Natural Area
- Clifty Creek Natural Area
- Lake of the Ozarks
- Black River
- Niawathe Prairie Natural Area
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park
- Shoal Creek
- Current River
- Otter Slough Natural Area This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.