Wild & Scenic Oklahoma Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Life on the plains of Oklahoma is hardly, if ever, dull. In the summer when dramatic storms come blowing in from the west to accentuate the beautiful landscape, the Sooner State somehow seems blessed and on edge all at the same time. With canyon bluffs overlooking ancient mesas, limestone cliffs, and crystal clear lakes, Oklahoma offers an exciting range of wonderful vistas. Adding to the beauty of this legendary land are wild blue sage and grounds sacred to the Choctaw tribe. Explore Wild and Scenic Oklahoma in 2006 with this fine photographic calendar. Photography by Michael Hardeman
Locations featured include:
- Mountains National Wildlife Refuge
- Quartz Mountain Resort Park
- Turner Falls Park
- Tallgrass Prairie Preserve
- Price Falls
- Robbers Cave State Park
- Black Mesa State Park
- Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge
- Cherokee Landing State Park
- Roman Nose State Park
- Natural Falls State Park
- Blue River Wildlife Management Area This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.