Virginia Places Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Virginia is a wonderful place for history buffs and nature lovers. From elegant estates to charming small towns, from the beautiful grounds of the University of Virginia to the handsome farms and relaxing retreats of the Shenandoah Valley, this proud state is brimming with interesting places to visit. Tour throughout Old Dominion with this splendid 2006 Virginia Places wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- Booker T. Washington National Monument
- University of Virginia
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Portico of Mt. Vernon
- Mt. Bleak House, Sky Meadows State Park
- Washington statue, Virginia State Capitol
- Assateague Light
- Yorktown Battlefield, Colonial National Historical Park
- Governor's Palace
- Lee Chapel, Washington & Lee University This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.