Wild & Scenic West Virginia Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Those who love the outdoors love West Virginia. This rugged state has the highest mean elevation of any state east of the Mississippi River. Its thick forests hide stunning waterfalls, and wild rivers rush through its impressive mountains. This spectacular 2006 wall calendar is a beautiful ode to Wild and Scenic West Virginia.
Locations featured include:
- Harper's Ferry National Historic Park
- New River Gorge Area
- Blackwater Falls State Park
- Dolly Sods Wilderness
- Monongahela National Forest
- Babcock State Park
- Valley Falls State Park
- Spruce Knob-Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area
- Allegheny Mountains This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.