Cape Cod Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Situated in eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod is a distinctive locale and a place of memories for many New England residents. The quaint towns and seaports highlight the unique and unforgettable national seashore that lies on this peninsula. Enjoy the beauty of Cape Cod in this 2006 wall calendar. Photography by Susan Cole Kelly and Florence Chaigne.
Locations featured include:
- Ashumet Holly & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rock Harbor
- Stony Brook Grist Mill, Brewster
- Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod National Seashore
- White Crest Beach, Wellfleet
- Pilgrim Monument, Provincetown
- Grey's Beach, Yarmouth
- Hyannis Harbor, Lewis Bay
- Salt marsh, Sandwich
- Highland Light
- Sandy Neck Conservation Area This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.