Wild & Scenic Rhode Island Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
This small New England state possesses a wealth of stately mansions and natural attractions. Rich in forests and wetlands, Rhode Island is home to an abundance of wildlife. A rugged coastline, beautiful lighthouses, and glistening Narragansett Bay grace the Ocean State's diverse and impressive landscape. Enjoy the unique beauty of Rhode Island with this delightful 2006 wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- Arcadia Wildlife Management Area
- Napatree Point Beach
- Durfee Hill Wildlife Management Area
- Scarborough State Beach
- Block Island
- Breakheart Pond
- Ell Pond Preserve
- Black Point, Narragansett
- George Washington Management Area
- Trustom Pond National Wildlife Refuge
- Cold Brook, The Nature Conservancy This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.