Phoenix & the Valley of the Sun Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
A thriving desert metropolis, Phoenix lies in the Valley of the Sun, which receives nearly 330 days of sunshine every year. Among the world's premiere golf destinations, Phoenix has become immensely popular among retirees, especially among those eager to flee the long, cold winters in other parts of the U.S.
In recent years, downtown Phoenix has seen a flurry of beautiful renovations. With an abundance of innovative architecture, numerous parks, botanical gardens, and zesty Southwestern cuisine, Phoenix is a phenomenal place to live and to visit. Delight in Phoenix and the Valley of the Sun with this gorgeous 2006 wall calendar. Photography by Walt Puciata.
Locations featured include:
- Arizona State Capitol Museum
- Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau
- The Esplanade Business Center
- Burton Barr Central Library
- Taliesin West
- Bank One Ballpark
- Rossen House
- Collier Center
- J. Russell & Bonita Nelson Fine Arts Center This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.